- We are using a Laird FG4405 UHF Omni Directional Antenna.
- Antenna is mounted at 95 ft. above ground, which is 15 ft. above an AOSmith Harvestor Systems Silo.
- Our Repeater is a Motorola MOTOTRBO Series SLR5700-UA TDMA Tier 2 DMR UHF Repeater.
- The repeater is transmitting at 100% duty cycle at 55 watts prior to the duplexer and about 45 watts after the duplexer.
- We are using a Sinclair Q3220E, Q-Circuit, Res-Lok, 4 cavity, rack mount, 406-512 MHz Duplexer.
REPEATER PROGRAMMING INFORMATION:
|Frequency||442.7750 (+) MHz|
REPEATER TALK GROUP INFORMATION:
|TIME SLOT||TALK GROUP|
A list of the common talk groups that are used on our repeater can be found on our “Common Talk Groups” page.